* The 2014 Honda CR-V is as comfortable mushing through unplowed streets as it is circling the flea market ready to haul home some vintage antiques. Excellent fuel economy, a very reasonable price, and a near flawless repair record should seal the deal. Source: KBB.com
* Abundant passenger and cargo room; good fuel economy; user-friendly controls; ample standard tech features; strong crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Honda CR-V has a modern aerodynamic look, with sweeping lines, exciting body sculpting, and a dramatic profile. It has enough attitude and ability to get you around town and then tackle the open road and the great outdoors. The CR-V comes equipped with a 2.4-Liter i-VTEC 4-Cylinder engine with 185 Horsepower and a 5-Speed Automatic Transmission. It has a rigid unit-body structure, coupled with taut suspension tuning, which give it impressive handling characteristics. For ultimate 4-season security, the 2014 CR-V is available with Honda's Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control System that smoothes out initial acceleration and can transfer up to 100 percent of torque to the rear wheels if necessary. The CR-V is very fuel-efficient and can get up to an EPA estimated 31 MPG Highway when in two-wheel drive. Hit the green ECON button, and the vehicle makes adjustments to its systems so they can be more efficient. Then you get feedback as you drive from Eco Assist to let you know how efficient your driving is. Honda has placed bars around the speedometer, and the longer you keep them in the green, the farther you can go on a tank of gas. The 5-passenger CR-V remains modestly sized on the outside, but is extremely roomy inside, with a rear seat that accommodates adults and a proper-sized cargo area. Special attention is paid to driver comfort, with supportive front seats that flank an accommodating center console punctuated by two big cup holders. A large covered center stow bin houses USB and auxiliary inputs as well as a 12-volt power point. Finally, its large single-piece liftgate, coupled with a significantly lower lift-over height, eases loading and unloading chores. Check out the 2014 Honda CR-V Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
CARFAX One-Owner. Certified.
Here at Swickard Honda we want to save you time and money. To ensure we do both, we price our cars very competitively. Because of this commitment to you, our cars sell very quickly. Please call or email us today to ensure availability.
Odometer is 16652 miles below market average! 22/30 City/Highway MPG
HondaTrue Certified Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance for the duration of the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty. Up to two complimentary oil changes within the first year of ownership. SiriusXM 90-Day Trial
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
Recent Arrival! *** We would like to invite you to visit the only independent, locally family-owned Swickard Honda dealership in the Portland metro area. We are confident that we will exceed your expectations with our level of service and quality in maintaining your vehicles. We look forward to seeing you soon! *** 2014 Honda CR-V LX