Black w/Cloth Seat Trim, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Heated front seats, Leather Seat Trim, Power moonroof, Steering wheel mounted audio controls. Reviews:
* For 2015, the Honda Civic remains the act to beat, thanks to its strong reliability, safety, comfort and resale value. Whether you're looking for a practical sedan, a sporty coupe, a frugal hybrid, or an ultra-clean compressed natural gas (CNG) model, there is a Civic to meet almost any demand. Source: KBB.com
* The Honda Civic is back to rest the critics of the past. Whichever Civic you choose, you'll find the technology and refinement to make the journey more exciting than the destination. A new front grille and headlights adorn the front end, while new taillights help you stand out from behind. Add to that its wheel options and you've got the sleekest Civic yet. The 1.8L i-VTEC engine uses state of the art engineering technology to produce an impressive 143hp, yet it still receives excellent fuel-efficiency ratings and a Partial Zero-Emission Vehicle rating, all on regular gasoline. The continuously variable transmission allows the engine to always operate at the most efficient rpm level, enabling maximum efficiency under all driving conditions. There is also a Hybrid available with 44cty/47 hwy MPG ratings as well as the performance minded Si with a 205hp engine. Interior features include an impressive array of available tech features including an available 7-inch display audio with a touch-screen interface; the Honda LaneWatch system which activates a tiny camera on the passenger side mirror when you signal to change lanes to cover more view than the passenger-side mirror; HondaLink's Aha app allows you to access news, social media, restaurant searches, internet radio, and more; a rearview camera is available with up to 3 available angles to view; Satellite navigation is also available with voice recognition software. The Advanced Compatibility Engineering II body design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle and more evenly disperse the forces transferred to other vehicles in a crash. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Comfortable and composed ride; good fuel economy; spacious interior; wide variety of engines available; available coupe body style. Source: Edmunds
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
CARFAX One-Owner. Certified.
Here at Swickard Honda we want to save you time and money. To ensure we do both, we price our cars very competitively. Because of this commitment to you, our cars sell very quickly. Please call or email us today to ensure availability.
30/39 City/Highway MPG
HondaTrue Certified Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance for the duration of the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty. Up to two complimentary oil changes within the first year of ownership. SiriusXM 90-Day Trial
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* 182 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
Recent Arrival! *** We would like to invite you to visit the only independent, locally family-owned Swickard Honda dealership in the Portland metro area. We are confident that we will exceed your expectations with our level of service and quality in maintaining your vehicles. We look forward to seeing you soon! *** 2015 Honda Civic EX-L