Deferred payment on the purchase of all new Honda Models through June 1, 2020.
Eligible Costco members who purchase or lease a select, new Honda Pilot or Honda Odyssey by July 6, 2020, can combine:1
Available to current owners of any 2009 or newer Honda vehicle.
Toward Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new 2019/2020 Fit, Accord (including Hybrid), Civic (excluding Type R), Insight, Clarity PHEV, HR-V, CR-V (excluding Hybrid), Pilot, Odyssey, Passport and Ridgeline.
May 05, 2020 - June 01, 2020
If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Honda would like to offer you $500 toward any new 2019 or new model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial Services® (HFS).
What You'll Need:
• Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
• Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® ("balloon" ) contract.
• Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
• Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
• Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500.
In appreciation for your military service, Honda is offering select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward any 2019 or newer model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease through Honda Financial Services® (HFS) .
Who is Eligible:
• Active Duty U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
• Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
• U.S. Military Veterans who are within two years of separation from active service, and their spouses.
• U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
• Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within two year of separation from active service.