Covid-19 Customer Notice
Our priority is always the safety of our customers and employees and maintaining clear and transparent lines of communication. As we continue to monitor developments as it relates to COVID-19, we want to provide you with an update about how we are responding. We are working closely with our family of dealerships to offer guidance, to manage day-to-day issues surrounding this outbreak, and most of all to take every possible precaution to maintain a safe environment.
- Following all CDC guidelines with special emphasis on
- Mask wearing at all times
- Social distancing; keeping 6 feet or more distance between other people at all times; plastic barriers established at touch points between guests and employees
- Frequent washing of hands and sanitizing
- All employees acknowledging daily that they have experienced no symptoms and had no known exposure.
- Ongoing cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touches surfaces throughout the day.
- This includes cleaning and disinfecting of any vehicle a customer or employee will be getting into prior to entry (whether for sales or service)
- Following all local guidelines as it relates to facility capacity and any additional health requirements of state, county and local governments.
- Offering of:
- Touchless purchasing/home delivery of vehicle
- Touchless Service vehicle pick up and drop off
Please don’t hesitate to tell us if there’s anything else we can do for you during this trying time for everyone. And please, stay safe.
Swickard Automotive Group